SOME GOAL KILLERS
MOST OF US HAVE A LIST OF GOALS EVERY YEAR BUT UNFORTUNATELY A VAST MAJORITY OF US FAIL TO REACH THEM. HERE ARE SOME OF THE REASONS FOR THIS FAILURE:
- Do not treat your goals as a ritual; rather treat them as urgent. In other words you must have a burning desire.
- The goal should not be too lofty or an impossibility. It should not be too shallow either.
- Better have a support team ready and willing to help you. You may need a mentor.
- Find out in advance what it would entail in respect of effort, money, time commitment to minimize surprises at a later stage..
- Thoroughly plan your work and then work your plan. If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail. Remember PPPPP; proper planning prevents poor performance.
- YOU CAN NOT BE A QUITTER..WINNERS NEVER QUIT AND QUITTERS NEVER WIN.
Looking forward to your valued comments here
OR VIA EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
NAME OF MY BLOG: LETUSALLWIN1
MY PHONE # 313-292-7019