IS NOT IT AMAZING HOW THINGS CHANGE
“Lollipops turn into cigarettes.
- The innocent ones turn into sluts.
- Homework goes in the trash.
- Mobile phones are being used in class.
- Detention becomes suspension.
- Soda becomes vodka.
- Bikes become cars.
- Kisses turn into sex.
- Remember when getting high meant swinging on the playground?
- When protection meant wearing a helmet?
- When the worst things you could get from boys were cooties?
- Dad’s shoulders were the highest place on earth and mum was your hero?
- Your worst enemies were your siblings.
- Race issues were about who ran the fastest.
- War was only a card game.
- And the only drug you knew was cough medicine.
- When wearing a skirt didn’t make you a slut.
- The most pain you felt was when you skinned your knees
- Goodbyes only meant until tomorrow?
- And we couldn’t wait to grow up”.
Looking forward to your valued comments here
OR VIA EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
NAME OF MY BLOG: LETUSALLWIN1
MY PHONE # 313-292-7019