SOME THOUGHTS ON IMAGINATION.
IMAGINATION rules the world. Napoleon Bonaparte.
The man who has no imagination has no wings. Muhammad Ali.
There are no short cuts in life; only those we imagine. Frank Leahy.
To imagine is everything; to know is nothing at all. Anatole France.
You need images in order to imagine a future that does not exist. Azar Nafisi.
* All of us use our imagination either positively or negatively.
- Reality is imagination put to work.
- We can turn a crisis into an opportunity by invoking images of past successes.
- Recalling past failures brings present failures.
- Happiness and unhappiness are the result of creative and destructive imagination.
- We are what we think we are.
- Do not try to imitate someone else when trying to reach our goals.
- Avoid negative habits by avoiding negative imagination.
- Inculcate positive habits by using positive imagination.
- Imagination is not the talent of some men; it is the health of everyman.
Ralpf Waldo Emerson.
Looking forward to your valued comments here
OR VIA EMAIL: email@example.com
NAME OF MY BLOG: LETUSALLWIN1
MY PHONE # 313-292-7019