TAKING CARE OF YOUR SELF IMAGE
Behind our normal face all of us carry a self image which may differ from our
visible countenance. Deep inside we may have scars from our past grief, fears,
hurts, disappointments and failures. These scars can jeopardize our future
aspirations if not properly taken care of. Here are a few tips to improve our
low self image:
- Remember that we are the creator of our own self image. Like a plastic surgeon
we can change our self image.
- If we so choose, we can build a self image on our past successes. This can make
- We can distort our image by building it on our past miseries and failures.
- We can not think positively about negative beliefs or negatively about constructive beliefs.
- Age has no bearing in this regard. We can make a radical change any time we choose.
- We become less than we are, if we are ashamed of our self image.
- By using our imagination we can change our self image from unhappiness to happiness.
- Henry David Thoreau said, ”what a man thinks of himself, that it is which determines his fate.”
CATEGORY: MENTAL HEALTH
Looking forward to your valued comments here
OR VIA EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
NAME OF MY BLOG: LETUSALLWIN1
MY PHONE # 313-292-7019