WHAT IS IMPOSSIBLE?
“ON THE CUTTING EDGE OF TECHNOLOGY YESTERDAY’S IMPOSSIBILITIES
HAVE BECOME THE COMMONPLACE REALITIES OF TODAY”.(RONALD REAGAN)
The TITANIC, launched in 1912, was the largest and most luxurious ocean liner of its time.
Because of its advanced scientific design, the vessel was considered “UNSINKABLE”.
But on its maiden voyage it struck an iceberg in theNorth Atlanticand sank, taking down
with it some 1500 of its passengers. The ship was said to be IMPOSSIBLE to sink.
Whatever we can not understand or fathom and has never been done before we label it as
IMPOSSIBLE. About 50 years ago the following things were considered IMPOSSIBLE:
- Putting a man on the MOON
- Sending a vehicle to the MARS and controlling it from the earth.
- Mapping the human genetic code
- Seeing a news event as it happens across town or even across the globe
- Use of drones with great precision all over the world and controlling its operation far away
- All these and numerous others were considered IMPOSSIBLE.
A SCIENTIST IS NO LONGER ABLE TO SAY HONESTLY SOMETHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.
HE CAN ONLY SAY IT IS IMPROBABLE. (PROFESSOR JOHN BROBECK)
Looking forward to your valued comments here
OR VIA EMAIL: email@example.com
NAME OF MY BLOG: LETUSALLWIN1
MY PHONE # 313-292-7019