HOW TO ENRICH OUR LIFE THRU POSITIVE DAILY REMINDERS
Most of us do not like reminders because of the ego problem or ignorance or lethargy. We can become and remain better human beings, if we adhere to the following simple recipes in our own interest and the interest of fellow human beings:
1. FAITH is the ability to not panic.
2. If you worry, you didn’t PRAY. If you prayed, don’t worry.
3. As a child of God, prayer is kinda like calling home every day.
4. Blessed are the FLEXIBLE, for they shall not be bent out of shape.
5. When we get tangled up in our problems, BE STILL. God wants us to
be still so He can untangle the knot.
6. Do the math. Count your BLESSINGS.
7. God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts.
8. Dear God: I have a problem. It’s me.
9. Silence is often misinterpreted, but NEVER MISQUOTED.
10. LAUGH every day – it’s like inner jogging.
11. The most important things in your home are the PEOPLE.
12. Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional. (Preach it!)
13. There is no key to HAPPINESS. The door is always open. Come on in.
14. A GRUDGE is a heavy thing to carry.
15. He who dies with the most toys is still DEAD.
16. We do not remember days but MOMENTS. Life moves too fast so enjoy
your precious moments.
17. Nothing is real to you until you EXPERIENCE it; otherwise it’s just hearsay.
18. It’s all right to sit on your PITY pot every now and again. Just
be sure to flush when you are done.
Looking forward to your valued comments here
OR VIA EMAIL: email@example.com
NAME OF MY BLOG: LETUSALLWIN1
MY PHONE # 313-292-7019